Header
Holy Trinity Seer Green & Jordans

Seer Green Church of England School

Seer Green School is a Church of England Voluntary Aided Academy in the Diocese of Oxford. It was founded in 1859 on the present site and additional land and buildings have been added over the years, with the original School House being incorporated into the school in 2007 to give additional facilities. This year has seen the building of a larger, secure pedestrian entrance to the school.

The school is set in four and a half acres of land, providing a pond, gardens and a generous area for playing fields, yet leaving ample space for hard surface and grass pay areas. There is also an extensive area of woodland, which is used for environmental studies.

The Church plays a great part in the life of the School, which also maintains close links with the local community. The School serves the children of the village and Parish of Seer Green and Jordans who meet the school's admission criteria. Religious Education follows the Buckinghamshire Agreed Syllabus.

Mission Statement
Our mission statement is ‘Within a Christian ethos we provide a happy and caring community in which each individual is valued.
We aim to develop a love of learning and encourage every person to achieve his or her potential in all aspects of life. 

Support, Guide, Care, Enthuse'


For further information about Seer Green Church of England school, please click on the school’s name to take you to their website.